Skip to main content
Guests of members are welcome to enjoy the use of the Club while accompanied by a member. The conduct of guests is the responsibility of the host member.
- A guest may use cash or credit card for club purchases.
- Persons residing in Olmsted and contiguous counties may use the golf course once each month as a guest of a member. There are no usage restrictions for those residing outside of Olmsted or contiguous counties.
- No one in any classification of membership at the Rochester Golf & Country Club that has golf privileges may be the guest of another member at any time.
- No member may participate as a guest in any club-sanctioned golf event.
- Guests may use the golf course more than once per month in connection with any sanctioned guest day or event.
- All clothing should be neat, clean, and pressed.
- Men are required to wear collared, turtleneck, mock turtleneck, and sleeved shirts or sweaters.
- Women may wear dresses, blouses or sweaters, including collarless and/or sleeveless, and skirts, slacks, golf shorts, or skorts.
- Denim is not allowed on the golf course or in practice areas. Denim may be worn in other areas of the club.
- Caps and visors are allowed in all areas of the club except in the Shawnee Dining Room. Caps and visors must be worn bill forward.
- Proper footwear is required. Golf shoes must have soft spikes.
- Scheduled events may have a specific dress code